Healthier Minds Festival
Thursday 5 May
10am - 5pm
Telford Cultural Centre,
40 High Street, Hadley TF1 5NG.
Learn about health and wellbeing and share your thoughts on feeling emotionally
well. Celebrate cultures and enjoy a free vegetarian lunch.
Maintaining Education to Support Training Recovery
Please note that the letter contains a set of links to Training Recovery Support Resources, which can also be seen below:
- Report: Technical Advisory Group: moral injury in health care workers during COVID-19 pandemic
- NHS England and NHS Improvement - Health and Wellbeing Framework
- NHS England and NHS Improvement - Health and Wellbeing Programmes
- NHS England and NHS Improvement - Wellbeing Apps
- NHS England and NHS Improvement Staff and Mental Health Wellbeing Hubs
- HEE - Covid 19 Training Recovery Support and Interim Report
- HEE - Quality Strategy and Quality Framework
- HEE - Professional Support Units
- NMC - Training Recovery and Emergency Programme Standards
- GMC - Coronavirus inform
- HCPC - COVID 19 – Information for Education Provider
Midlands Leadership Academy Newsletter Issue 15 - March 2022
NHS staff have been given free access to a number of wellbeing apps to support with their mental health and wellbeing.
STW ICS Psychological Wellbeing Hub
The Hub is open to all members of the NHS and Social Care workforce employed by organisations in Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin.
RCGP wellbeing support
Primary Care National Coaching programme – personal, teams, career
General NHS supporting people – gateway to heaps of resources
Every Mind Matters.
Mood self-assessment tool and Audio guides: low mood, anxiety, sleep problems, low confidence, unhelpful thinking.
How are you feeling NHS? A wellbeing assessment, toolkit and worksheets https://www.nhsemployers.org/howareyoufeelingnhs