About the course
You will continue to develop your existing knowledge and clinical skills to enable you to identify and manage common ear problems in practice, which may reduce unnecessary referrals to secondary care.
- The anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Professional responsibilities and accountability relating to ear care
- Update current evidence-based theoretical knowledge relating to ear care management
- Revisit the theory and practical skills of otoscopy. Practise safe and effective ear wax removal using instrumentation and irrigation
- Identify and discuss the management of common ear problems.
Health Care Workers who have successfully completed the one day Ear Care foundation course or equivalent within the last 3 years.