Brand new learning portal launched for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin
A Learning Management System (LMS) has been launched for partners within the Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Integrated Care System (ICS).
The LMS will be available free of charge for all ICS partners and will provide essential learning materials via a single, easy-to-access online platform, available from any device.
The LMS is a software application mainly for learning opportunities and administration; however it also offers many other opportunities for learners, including:
- Easy to access information from an online course catalogue;
- Registering and accessing additional courses/modules;
- Registering to attend facilitated training sessions, workshops and events;
- Searching and viewing an online library of further resources and information;
- Downloading and printing completion certificates and training records/reports.
LMS administrators will also be able to track progress as learners make their way through the available materials, plus the software also enables users to review assessment scores to ensure key learning objectives are achieved.
Currently, Primary Care colleagues are exploring the possibility of using Application Programming Interfaces (API) to host content from other platforms, as well as establishing an interface within the Training Hub for Primary Care. An update on this work will be provided when possible.
Accessing the LMS is easy. Simply click here and complete the quick and easy registration process to create an account.
If you are an existing user or have forgotten your password please click here.
Further user guides can be found at: Learner User Guides : Momentum eLearning Ltd - LMS (myonline.training)