About the course
You will explore the evidence base required to understand the causes, management and treatment of Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
- Anatomy and physiology of the digestive tract in relation to B12 absorption
- Causes of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Signs and symptoms associated with Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Management and Treatment of Vitamin B12
- Injection Technique (theoretical knowledge).
NMC Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants working within Primary Care whose role involves the management of patients with Vitamin B12 deficiency and the safe administration of Vitamin B12 injections to adults.